Make sure you sign up on my mailing list (just below on the right) before you leave! Your address is SUPER safe with me.

Friday, December 26, 2014

Merry Christmas

Summarizing today's post: Wishing everyone a wonderful Christmas.

Christmas, son
snapshot using Samsung Galaxy II
I have tons of photos of Christmas past, like you do I'm sure. It is so much fun going back and looking and them...they bring back such wonderful memories.

I ran across this simple snapshot of Gavin this morning and wanted to share. It was during Christmas 2012. He was all excited about going to see Santa in the mall, and he was patiently waiting his turn in line when I snapped this photo. Sweet boy :)

It does my heart so good to go back and look at fond memories like this. Two years have gone by since this photo and Gavin has changed so much...it's hard to believe. I like to capture every stage he's in with simple photographs.

I haven't even gotten a chance to look at all the photos that we took this season, I can hardly wait. It's always fun when I go thru them a few days after Christmas.

Sometimes during all the hustle and madness of Christmas we forget to take those simple shots that later bring us so much happiness. I'm as guilty as everyone else. It's important to pause and remember to make memories last forever with a photograph. 

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas with your family and that you captured your happiness along the way with your camera. I'm reminded this time of year especially of how photography amplifies my happiness. I bet you can see and understand this as well when you go thru all your family photos that you took yesterday...while smiling.

Thanks for reading and have a wonderful Friday!

Brant

Wow, look at you...you made it all the way thru my post! I really appreciate you as a reader. Don't forget to register your email for automatic updates up at the top. Please pass this blog post on to your friends using the Tweet, Facebook, and Google+ buttons. That would be awesome.



No comments:

Post a Comment