Make sure you sign up on my mailing list (just below on the right) before you leave! Your address is SUPER safe with me.

Friday, October 24, 2014

Wore Out

Summarizing today's post: Working too much, dealing with stress, and a wildlife photograph thrown in for good measure.

shot at 200mm, ISO 200, f/11, 1/250th of a sec, full sun
Some days at work are harder than others. I seem to have had a string of such days myself, and I am flat wore out. The stress level is peaking. Not much time to post today unfortunately.

I bet that's never happened to you has it? Nah. 

I feel like the goose in the above photograph...I could take nap right where I stand sometimes, I truly believe. [I took this photo about 4 years ago at a local park and just stumbled upon it today. I thought it was fitting.]

I wish, for everyone's sake, that we could all have "good" and non-stressful days at work every single day. But that's just not in the cards. We are going to have some bad days mixed in there from time to time.

The best advice I can give you for dealing with stress at work is to simply take one thing at a time. Forget that "one day at the time" cliche...sometimes is comes down to taking one hour at the time, or even one minute at the time.

And remember, the longest day will have an end. 

Thanks for reading, and happy Friday of course!

Brant

Wow, look at you...you made it all the way thru my post! I really appreciate you as a reader. Don't forget to register your email for automatic updates up at the top. Please pass this blog post on to your friends using the Tweet, Facebook, and Google+ buttons. That would be awesome.









No comments:

Post a Comment