Make sure you sign up on my mailing list (just below on the right) before you leave! Your address is SUPER safe with me.

Friday, March 6, 2015

A Winter Wonderland

Summarizing today's post: A few photographs of our winter wonderland.


snow, photography
shot at 90mm, ISO 200, f/5.3, 1/640th of a second

I hope everyone survived and stayed warm thru all the winter weather we have had over the past few weeks here in NC.

As much as all of this white stuff (at best...it was mostly ice for a lot of people) throws our schedules for a loop, I still love it. I makes me feel like a kid again.

snow, photography
shot at 135mm, ISO 200, f/5.6, 1/640th of a second

I simply wanted to show a few photographs I took last Thursday after I opened my blinds to my back patio. So simple but so beautiful. 


snow, photography
shot at 170mm, ISO 200, f/5.6, 1/640th of a second

I hope that you stopped for just a moment and truly enjoyed the gift and simple pleasure of a winter wonderland. My wife and I found a couple of hours that Thursday morning to do just that before I headed off to work. 

There's just something about snow that seems to purify things.

Have a nice weekend and thanks for reading.

Brant

 

No comments:

Post a Comment