Make sure you sign up on my mailing list (just below on the right) before you leave! Your address is SUPER safe with me.

Monday, November 30, 2015

17 Days to a Better Job

[From my current blog over at brantthompson.com]

Today I am going to offer a little encouragement for those of you who are discouraged in your worklife.

Not only offer just a little encouragement…but today I have some practical advice for you to change your situation.

In one of my recent blog posts (found here) I wrote about the 2 types of ‘unsatisfied worker’. I wagered that 90% of everyone who reads my blog are unsatisfied in some way with their job. [Spend 30 seconds scanning that post, then come back.]

Think that’s an exaggerated percentage? I don’t. I work very long hours and working with the public, run into many people every single day. I talk to them, ask them about their jobs, and a large number of them are not happy and have NO job satisfaction.

For those of you who are working your dream job and your office is filled with rainbows and bunnies, I solute you. This material is not for you. For the rest of us who are not there yet, we need some guidance.

Looking at the 2 categories of the unsatisfied worker, this post addresses the latter of the two: The one who dislikes their job altogether and it’s time to get out!

If you are simply fed-up, and there is no hope to bettering your situation at work, it’s time to do something about it. And I can help you.

I have developed a 17-day plan packed with practical, step-by-step information to help you transition from a job you hate, to one that provides a better level of job satisfaction. I’m not talking about a pie-in-the-sky idea. No, I’m giving you a detailed track, a place to set your sights.

It’s all yours for simply signing up for my weekly newsletter. Enter your email below, and you’ll be sent directly to “17 Days to a Better Job”. [Then, please check your inbox and look for the confirmation email…you’ll need to click on the link in that email to confirm your free subscription.]

The only thing I ask of you in return is this: Please forward this information to as many people as you can…people who are suffering thru their jobs.

Hope is a powerful thing. I want to help provide a little hope today.

[Sign up for my free newsletter and view the report at brantthompson.com!]

 

No comments:

Post a Comment