Make sure you sign up on my mailing list (just below on the right) before you leave! Your address is SUPER safe with me.

Friday, November 7, 2014

New Website: BrantThompson.com

Summarizing today's post: The introduction of the new website and defining my purpose.


Happy Friday!

This is a quick post to let my readers know that from this point forward I will be linking to my blog thru my new website, which is found HERE.

To say the least, this site is a work in progress. It is sufficient, however, to allow you to see it and for me not be too embarrassed over it. I doubt I will ever be completely satisfied with it, but that is just how I am!

Go check it out and see what you think. Browse around my About page (found HERE) and let me know if you see any typos. On this page you will find that I am defining my purpose for what I am doing here.

I trust my readers to let me know what you think. If you have any recommendations, let me know! 

Have a great day and thanks for reading!

Brant




No comments:

Post a Comment